Victory Packaging Product Marketing Leader - Victory Packaging in Atlanta, Georgia
We are seeking a Product Marketing Leader for our Victory Packaging division. This role must have a strong customer focus and a proven ability to craft compelling, differentiated messaging in the customers’ language. This leader will be responsible for maintaining all Victory product and solution collateral and will act as single point of contact to Victory’s sales leader, providing updates on all marketing activities (across the marketing team) that support Victory.
The leader will also manage all sales enablement activities to ensure salespeople can properly articulate Victory’s value proposition to customers. The leader will be responsible for activating Victory launches that generate awareness in the market, differentiating Victory from competition. The leader will also work with WestRock innovation team members to support new product development and commercialization. The leader will also work with the Industry Marketing and Demand Generation teams to support campaign and customer event activation across target industries to drive new customer acquisition and share of wallet growth.
The ideal candidate is a proven Product Marketing leader with experience in large B2B enterprises. This leader should have analytical skills, executive presence and collaborate well with stakeholders across WestRock. The role will report to the VP, Product Marketing at WestRock.
Develop the product positioning by assessing the competitive landscape and defining the product’s differentiated value proposition.
Own the message and develop collateral, content for the website and other sales materials to support the sales process for Victory’s products and solutions
Act as single point of contact for Victory Packaging to provide PTW support, report on Marketing progress and understand business targets and challenges
· Create and execute the go-to-market and sales enablement strategies for the Victory Packaging division.
· Develop and activate world-class enablement content and programs to educate sales on specific customer critical challenges, Victory competition, and value propositions for Victory’s differentiated products and solution
· Partner with the overall marketing organization (i.e., Customer Experience, Demand Generation, Market Intelligence) to execute marketing plans and achieve specific goals
- Support the salesforce by presenting to customers (when needed) on product solutions features and benefits.
· Plan new product launches and manage the cross-functional implementation of these product launches.
Be the expert on the competition specific to Victory Packaging and how to win against them
Refer customer wins to the Customer Experience team, for future reference potential.
7-10 years product marketing experience
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MBA desirable
Ability to assess complex market landscape and create focused, integrated marketing plan.
Proven ability to create strongly differentiated product and solutions positioning and messaging with a track record of success.
Experience launching new products and working with demand gen teams to drive product demand.
Strong analytical skills and desire to utilize a data-driven approach to decision-making.
Experience with packaging solutions and distribution and knowledge of its competitors and customers
· Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills, and writing proficiency are mandatory, with a knack for presenting complex concepts in a simple and easy-to-understand manner.
· Strong interpersonal skills to engage with and present to business leaders and sales communities with credibility.
· Self-motivated, driven individual who is passionate about winning.
· Excellent program and project management skills