Victory Packaging National Account Executive - Denver - REMOTE in Aurora, Colorado
The National Account Executive is a member of each respective branch that will assist and work with the company’s national sales representatives, branch management, customers, suppliers, and other National Accounts team (NAX) members to define new business opportunity and maintain already existing business. All branch national accounts, with exception of national movers, will be assigned to the NAE to manage locally.
The NAE is a sales service position with an assigned group of national accounts reporting to the National Account Sales Manager as well as taking direction from members of the National Accounts team. The position will work directly with customers to manage inventory, accounts receivable (A/R), cost saving opportunities, new projects, and identifying opportunities for new revenue growth. Contact will consist of face-to-face meetings within an assigned territory as well as responding to customers through whatever medium they contact you (phone calls, e-mail, etc.).
How you will impact WestRock:
· Build and maintain customer relationships, quote prices and credit terms, prepare sales orders, and estimate date of delivery based on established delivery schedules.
· Support the sales team in areas such as quotation generation, customer follow-up and support, accessing information about specific customers, and various other support functions.
· Serve as a liaison between customers and sales department to resolve customer issues, such as keeping A/R current, disposition of aged inventory, and more.
· Provide local follow-up with customer to ensure customer satisfaction with products and service.
· Identify and execute the ideal balance between the customer’s service requirements and goals related to inventory management.
· Manage communication between the customer, branch, and national teams.
· Clearly and effectively communicate expectations and issues, whether good or bad, with customers.
· Identify areas from growth in current customers by having reliable knowledge of customer growth plans and automation opportunities.
· Maintain proficiency in Victory Packaging operating systems.
· Have extensive knowledge of corrugated packaging and TAPPI specifications to facilitate effective handling of quality complaints.
· Mandatory obligations include participating in calls with the NAX Team to provide updates on their respective accounts as well as discuss any other topics regarding those accounts.
· Each National Account Sales Rep will hold their own call regarding their accounts and the NAE will be required to participate in each call that he/she has accounts that will be discussed.
· The NAE team will have bi-weekly calls based on regions that include National Account Executives, National Account Sales Manager, and General Managers.
· Each NAE will be required to document mini QBRs, service failures, as well as quality issues. The NAE will then be responsible for communicating this to the National Account Sales Manager as well as documenting in the NAX Call Tracker via the Engineering Portal.
What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree in business marketing, economics or related field is preferred;
· Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy;
· Executive presence to influence senior decision-makers;\
· Execute successful end-to-end sales process if customers business is placed out to bid;
· High level of financial and business acumen;
· Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Excel, Outlook, web, databases);
· Ability to identify issues and communicate with team, management and client;
· Ability to travel 25% or more as needed;
· Five or more years successful sales experience in industrial packaging or related industry is preferred;
· Oral and written communication skills
· Salary of (no less than) $51,000
· Bonus Eligible: No
· Long Term Incentive (LTI) Eligible: No
· Other compensation offered: $500 monthly car allowance
Victory Packaging/WestRock offers a variety of benefits and group health insurance options, the premium costs of which are currently shared by employees and WestRock (e.g., health, dental, vision, disability, flexible spending account, HSA, life insurance, paid time off, employee assistance program, matching 401K).
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Victory Packaging/WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.