Victory Packaging Picker/Packer in Aurora, Colorado
A Victory Packaging Picker/Packer plays a key role in the efficient distribution of our warehouse deliveries and arrivals. Working in conjunction with all warehouse operational staff, a Picker/Packer selects, bundles, and organizes products from the warehouse in preparation for loading onto delivery trucks en-route to customers. Picker/Packers prepare multiple orders timely and resourcefully throughout the working day.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
• Handle pick tickets/orders from warehouse management/staff to pull items from warehouse inventory
• Use RF guns and other electronic equipment as necessary.
• Physically pulls warehouse items by the stated number, size, color, quantity, quality, etc. requirements
• Compare and inspect physical items pulled to the requirements of the pick ticket/order
• Pack/wrap orders as required by item/delivery type, and prepares for shipment
• Transport orders to shipping locations/bins/docks using the proper material handling equipment
• Ensure that orders are staged correctly for each delivery
• Operate any material handling equipment following established safety guidelines
• Assist in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse
• May assist in placing incoming items in inventory
• Participate in conducting warehouse inventory counts as required. Additional Functions/Job Duties
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One or more year(s) experience coordinating shipments in a warehousing or distribution environment
• Ability to perform tasks under pressure, and within a deadline driven environment
• Ability to handle detail oriented work to insure proper items and quantities are picked to arrive at customers in good condition.
• General fluency in English required, verbal and written Physical Requirements
• Agility to stand and walk for extended periods of time as a primary job responsibility
• Capacity to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. intermittently during a typical work shift
• Observance to established safety guidelines in conducting physical work activity duties
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Req ID: PICKE01829