Victory Packaging Sales Manager in Aurora, Colorado
General Description of Position:
Sales Managers work with the company’s sales representatives, branch managers, customers, and suppliers to define new business opportunities, establish suppliers, and establish daily procedures.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
· Plan strategic development of core client base prospecting for new clients.
· Oversee development of all sales staff and mentor new salespeople.
· Recruit well-qualified sales team members.
· Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of key customers and targets.
· Identify cost savings opportunities within the customer’s environment and utilize all Victory’s resources to build solutions, implement the plan and document successes.
· Work with the full management team to establish a sales budget, strategies and tactical sales plans by product line, customers, and market.
· Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
· Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
· Support sales team, understand and define new business opportunities.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
· Solid sales leadership and management experience – recruiting, training, high sales results, retention, strong relationship builder, great rapport and sales leadership ability.
· 3-5 years selling experience.
· Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word.
· Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create and maintain a diverse workforce where everyone feels valued, respected, and included. WestRock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.