Victory Packaging Sales Representative - Victory Packaging in Camillus, New York
Victory Packaging is looking for an outgoing and competitive person to be their new Sales Representative. This persuasive and independent individual will love a fast pace, have a “hunter” mentality, and a stimulating impact on people. In addition, you will be a problem solver and love to identify value added solutions for our customers.
If you think sales is something to get excited about and would like to be rewarded for your own efforts, then Victory Packaging is the place for you.
How you will impact Victory Packaging:
• Demonstrate persistence and overcome obstacles; Measure self against standard of excellence; Take calculated risks to accomplish goals
• Follow instructions, respond to management direction; Take responsibility for own actions; Keep commitments
• Volunteer readily; Undertake self-development activities
• Display attitude of deep commitment to win over the customer by having the sincere desire to offer value-added solutions
• Architect and articulate packaging solutions delivered through our distribution model by planning strategic development of a core client base and always be prospecting for new clients
• Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of key customers and targets
• Identify cost savings gaps and opportunities with the customer’s environment and utilize all Victory’s packaging resources and services to build solutions, implement the plan and document successes.
• Establish a sales budget, strategies and tactical sales plans by product line, customer, and market
• Follow closely all established policies, guidelines and pricing for customer accounts and service
• Provide timely feedback to management team regarding service failures or customer concerns
• Partner with branch operations and corporate directives to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations
• Utilize technology, such as e-mail and company contact management software to rapidly respond to customer needs and request for information
What you need to succeed:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years of demonstrated sales experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to travel overnight in and out of selling area and state for meetings as required
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.