Victory Packaging Packaging Design Technician in Fontana, California
The Packaging Design Technician is responsible for assisting Packaging Engineers with the design functions of packaging projects and prototypes. The Packaging Design Technician will maintaining a clean, safe and well-stocked design lab and assist with the day-to-day maintenance involved with the CAD table and other design fabricating tools. The Packaging Design Technician will assist with the daily administration functions of the design lab.
• Cut, assemble and prepare samples according to Packaging Engineers' requests.
• Test and analyze corrugated materials.
• Prepare outgoing packages per UPS/FedEx.
• Maintain a clean, safe and well-stocked design lab.
• Email confirmations of UPS/FedEx tracking numbers.
Additional Functions/Job Duties
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements • College coursework preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to identify issues and communicate with Packaging Engineers or Management.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Ability to learn new tasks.
• Good Work Ethic a must.
• Fluency in English required, verbal and written
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Req ID: PACKA02551