Victory Packaging Production Worker in Fontana, California
Production Workers for Victory Packaging located at 3550 E. Francis Street, Suite 200, Ontario, CA 91761 are responsible for all phases of assembling material for customer orders, receiving new and returned product, and maintaining safety and quality.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One or more year (s) experience as warehouse clerk preferred
• General fluency in English required, verbal and written
• Basic computer literacy preferred but not required Physical Requirements • Perform job duties in severe weather conditions; heat, cold, rain, etc.
• Walk for distances of 100 yards repeatedly and without assistance
• Lift 50 pounds repeatedly and without assistance or equipment
• Utilize all material handling equipment without assistance
Essential Functions / Job Duties:
• Box printing
• Box labeling
• Packing product of varying type
• Unpacking product of varying type
• Repackaging product of varying type
• Building product bundles of moving supplies
• Building mailing packets
Other Functions / Job Duties
• Other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Req ID: PRODU002821