Victory Packaging National Accounts Customer Service Rep in Houston, Texas
The National Accounts Customer Service Representative will support the Victory Packaging/Government Services Call Center agents for trouble-shooting and coordinate projects that involve Fulfillment Branches, Quality, or Purchasing. Support the Customer Service Manager and Call Center Manager in efforts to implement new systems and processes.
• Works directly with large customers to obtain dock instructions and order verification
• Audit call center agents on a monthly basis against established QA Metrics
• Diagnose and resolve issues in a timely manner from the agents and fulfillment supervisors by monitoring group Inbox (Outlook)
• Review order files daily for erroneous orders
• Manage recurring order review process with agents
• Review returns report daily to address potential issues
• Assist branches with processing freight correctly
• Review customized label orders daily for errors and corrections
• Provide timely feedback to management regarding service failures, customer concerns, compliance concerns, or other issues.
Additional Functions/Job Duties:
• Other duties as assigned.
• Cross train in other functional areas of facility (e.g. accounts payables, accounts receivables, purchasing) Requirements • Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience required.
• 2-3 years phone based customer service experience required.
• Fluency in English required, verbal and written. Bilingual in Spanish and English welcome
• Excellent speed and accuracy in data entry skills (prefer 60 wpm)
• Excellent computer proficiency, especially in MS Word and Excel
• Ability to create and edit documents in MS Office: Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to identify issues and communicate with team or management
• Must be able to maintain a professional appearance, attitude and provide exceptional customer service.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Be able to sit for longer than 6 hours of time
• Walk for distances of 100 yards repeatedly and without assistance
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Category: Customer Service
Req ID: NATIO002880