Victory Packaging Production Worker in Jessup, Maryland
The Production Worker position for Victory Packaging is responsible for all phases of assembling material for customer orders, receiving new and returned product, and maintaining safety and quality.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One or more year (s) experience as warehouse clerk preferred
• General fluency in English required, verbal and written
• Basic computer literacy preferred
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
• Operate equipment and machinery
• Perform all jobs within the crew, e.g. operator, feeder, stacker
• Remove and position printing plates and/or cutting dyes
• Set up slot heads as well as attachments, e.g. pull bands and dye boards
• Train crew members as to duties assigned to them
• Input data into computer for job cost performance
• Trouble shoot machines; knowledge of how to fix problems
• Contact maintenance technician when necessary
• Follow processes and procedures for all machinery
• Perform weekly preventive maintenance
Additional Functions/Job Duties:
• Other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Req ID: PRODU01724