Victory Packaging Local Sales Representative in Lithia Springs, Georgia
Victory Packaging is seeking an outgoing and industrious individual to join our local sales team selling B2B. This entry level position will have ongoing training and be provided with resources and support to ensure success. Successful applicants may be given an assigned local sales territory, yet have the ability to sell anywhere in North America to achieve sales goals, income potential and market share. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, driven, and confident.
Benefits: Medical, life, dental, vision, 401K
Salary: Competitive base salary plus opportunity for commission once sales targets are achieved
• Prospect and contact potential customers within an assigned territory
• Evaluate customers’ needs and build lasting relationships
• Act independently to present and sell packaging solutions and services to new and existing customers
• Grow assigned territory and increase market share for Victory Packaging products and services.
• Act as liaison between customers and customer service team
In this entry level position, there is no previous knowledge of the packaging industry required! Victory Packaging is committed to providing you with training and support to help you succeed. When you succeed, we succeed.
Based in Houston, TX Victory Packaging is a billion dollar Distribution Company with more than 65 warehouses and distribution facilities across North America. Nationwide, Victory is the only distribution company specializing in solving packaging complexities and reducing total cost for its customers on a national scale. Our national network includes more than 6 million square feet of warehouse space and approximately 400 delivery vehicles.
Victory Packaging is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need a reasonable accommodation with the application and hiring process due to a disability, please contact a representative in Human Resources Department at 713-961-3299.
Requirements • Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Fluency in English, verbal and written; bilingual verbal and written skills welcomed
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel overnight in and out of sales territory/state for meetings (as required)
• Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and insurance up to all local standards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Req ID: LOCAL01560