Victory Packaging Production Worker in Lithia Springs, Georgia
The work of a production employee working with Victory Packaging is performed in a warehouse facility involved primarily in the crate building, bundling, distribution and production of packaging supplies and associated materials.
• High level of visual inspection skills with the ability to read gauges and other measuring devices to work within set tolerances is required.
• Measure, cut and/or assemble the material to produce crates
• Shape materials to prescribed measurement using saw
• Give input to warehouse supervisor on status of warehouse workers on any performance issues, including productivity, attendance, safety, or quality as noted.
• Closely uphold and help monitor the compliance with all safety policies and operation of warehouse equipment.
• Adhere to quality process and measures to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Review required paperwork and data entry by warehouse team, as instructed by Warehouse Supervisor
• Fulfill customer orders as needed, including material handling, making sure accuracy standard is set high.
• Help coordinate routine maintenance on all material handling equipment when/if asked.
• Keep warehouse clean, accessible and safe for branch staff and visitors.
Additional Functions/Job Duties:
• This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job
• Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Heaviest weight lifted by a Production employee is a case of product weighing 40 pounds
Frequency of lifting over the course of a normal workday would be classified as occasional. It is also important to understand weights lifted at greater frequencies are lighter in nature
Highest push force measured associated with this job was 60.9 pounds and associated with pushing a pallet jack of materials
Highest pull force measured associated with this job was 60.9 pounds and was associated with moving a pallet jack of materials
Tools and equipment used and associated with the Production position include, but are not limited to: Cleaning equipment, assigned equipment and machinery, packing materials, printers, cardboard boxes, shipping supplies, ink, printing templates, and pallets
Weather / Mechanical Parts (Moving Machinery) / Heights
Requirements • Two or more year(s) experience in a production environment: corrugated manufacturing plant environment preferred
• General knowledge of how to safely operate hand tools, power tools, industrial equipment and material handling equipment, ex. nail guns, staple guns, table saw, radial arm saw, chop saw, and drills.
• General fluency in English required, verbal and written
• Basic computer literacy
• High school diploma or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Req ID: PRODU002983