Victory Packaging Local Sales Representative in Livonia, Michigan
Victory Packaging is seeking an outgoing and industrious individual to join our local sales team selling B2B. This position will have ongoing training and be provided with resources and support to ensure success. Successful applicants may be given an assigned local sales territory, yet have the ability to sell anywhere in North America to achieve sales goals, income potential and market share. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, driven, and confident.
Essential Functions / Job Duties:
• Prospect and contact potential customers within an assigned territory
• Evaluate customers’ needs and build lasting relationships
• Act independently to present and sell packaging solutions and services to new and existing customers
• Grow assigned territory and increase market share for Victory Packaging products and services.
• Act as liaison between customers and customer service team
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Fluency in English, verbal and written; bilingual verbal and written skills welcomed
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel overnight in and out of sales territory/state for meetings (as required)
• Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and insurance up to all local standards
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Req ID: LOCAL01558