Victory Packaging Production Supervisor II in Livonia, Michigan
Production Supervisor II – Detroit/Livonia, Michigan
Opportunity summary: The Production Supervisors at Victory Packaging will oversee the day-to-day operations in the Production Department. The Production Supervisor will also use the company's production goals to create work and production schedules, monitor quality, and ensure products are processed efficiently.
How you will impact Victory:
· Responsible for training production workers on all tasks
· Responsible for meeting daily production schedules
· Maintain data for job cost performance and submit to management daily.
· Monitor and ensure all production workers are working safely and within guidelines.
· Trouble shoot machines; knowledge of how to fix problems.
· Contact maintenance technician when necessary.
· Follow processes and procedures for all machinery.
· Perform weekly preventive maintenance.
· Other duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
· High School Diploma required
· 5+ plus years’ experience as a Production Supervisor in a distribution or manufacturing environment
· Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
· Intermediate computer skills required, MS Word, Excel, Outlook
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.