Victory Packaging Warehouse Help in Mississauga, Ontario
Victory Packaging, Division of WestRock, is a National Distribution Centre for packaging solutions.
Victory Packaging is looking for a Picker/Packer to perform warehouse duties such as store, stage and package various packaging supplies and associated materials.
How you will impact this job:
The successful candidate is responsible for but not limited to:
• Loading and unloading of trucks using pallet jack
• Warehouse order picking, packing, weighing and palletizing.
• Full time Monday through Friday from 7:30am- 4:30pm
• Able to operate a pallet jack
• Required to work in the warehouse doing order picking & packing
• Physical requirements include the ability to lift up to 50 lbs and able to open/close roller style trailer door
• Clean warehouse area and discard any waste material
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Neat appearance
What we offer:
• Competitive Wages ($17-$19/hour, based on experience)
• Complete group benefits including RRSP Pension Plan
• Stock Purchase Plan
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce:
WestRock has a process in place to provide accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact us at (514) 642-9251 so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place before you begin your employment.
Candidates must pass criminal background check and pre-employment medical with drug testing.
Please apply to www.westrock.com. ATR 14147