Victory Packaging Warehouse Team Lead in Orlando, Florida
Opportunity summary: The Warehouse Team Leader for Victory Packaging helps coordinate the daily workflow and productivity of warehouse staff at the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor.
How you will impact Victory Packaging, a WestRock company:
• Help train and coordinate warehouse staff on processes, policies, and equipment, as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor.
• Provide daily coaching to warehouse workers in order to improve productivity, performance, and quality on the warehouse floor.
• Give input to warehouse supervisor on status of warehouse workers on any performance issues, including productivity, attendance, safety, or quality as noted.
• Closely uphold and help monitor the compliance with all safety policies and operation of warehouse equipment.
• Adhere to quality process and measures to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Review required paperwork and data entry by warehouse team, as instructed by Warehouse Supervisor
• Fulfill customer orders as needed, including material handling, making sure accuracy standard is set high.
• Help coordinate routine maintenance on all material handling equipment when/if asked.
• Keep warehouse clean, accessible, and safe for branch staff and visitors.
• Work with packaging engineers/ designers to meet customer needs.
• Coordinate and adjust shift schedules as necessary to meet peak customer demands.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two or more-year(s) experience as warehouse clerk required
• General fluency in English required, verbal and written
• Basic computer literacy required, prefer knowledge of MS Office
• Physical Demands:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work Environment:
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What We Offer
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence.
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
• An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential.
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's team members support customers around the world from locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create and maintain a diverse workforce where everyone feels valued, respected, and included. WestRock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.