Victory Packaging Flexo Operator I -2nd Shift in San Antonio, Texas
Flexo Operators with Victory Packaging located at 1610 Cornerway Boulevard, San Antonio, TX 78219 assist the Primary Operators to produce finished product.
• Able to work 2nd shift 9pm-7am.
•Must have high school diploma or GED and 2 years’ experience in a corrugated manufacturing environment or combination of experience and a demonstrated mastery of machine assistant.
• Must be able to read a tape measure and basic math skills.
• Basic computer skills and data entry.
• Ability to clearly communicate to other team members and supervisors in a bilingual English/Spanish environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Adhere to safety guidelines as set by management.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
• Load/unload corrugated from production lines.
• Count and stack finished material.
• Clean up around machine/designated areas
• Assist and can independently set up production line
• Know all areas of machine production line
• Can perform all the acts as a primary operator, and is designated as primary operator in the absence of the main operator 1. Production efficiencies may be at a lower level than a Primary operator.
Additional Functions/Job Duties :
• Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
W ork Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Req ID: FLEXO003061