Victory Packaging Moving and Storage Sales Representative - Victory Packaging - San Antonio, TX in San Antonio, Texas
Victory Packaging is looking for an outgoing and competitive people for the position of Sales Associate for the moving and storage division. This persuasive and independent individual should love a fast pace and have a stimulating impact on people. If you think sales is something to get excited about and would like to be rewarded for your own efforts, then Victory Packaging is the place for you.
How you will impact WestRock:
· This individual will possess and attitude of deep commitment to win over the customer by having the sincere desire to serve people.
· Architect and articulate packaging solutions delivered through our distribution model by planning strategic development of a core client base and always be prospecting for new clients.
· Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of key customers and targets.
· Identify cost savings gaps & opportunities with the customer’s environment and utilize all Victory’s packaging resources and services to build solutions, implement the plan and document successes.
· Work with the full management team to establish a sales budget, strategies and tactical sales plans by product line, customer, and market.
· Closely follow all established policies, guidelines and pricing for customer accounts and service.
· Provide timely feedback to management team regarding service failures or customer concerns.
· Partner with branch operations and corporate directives to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
· Utilize technology, such as e-mail and company contact management software, to more rapidly respond to customer needs and request for information.
What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Moving and storage industry experience
· Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
· Initiative - Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities
· Fluency in English required, verbal and written; bilingual verbal and written skills welcomed
· Ability to create and edit documents in MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· Ability to identify issues and communicate with team, management and client
· Ability to travel overnight in and out of selling area and state for meetings as required
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.