Victory Packaging Production Supervisor I in San Antonio, Texas
Essential Job Duties:
• Responsible for training production workers on all tasks
• Responsible for meeting daily production schedules
• Maintain data for job cost performance and submit to management as required
• Monitor and ensure all production workers are working safely and within guidelines
• Trouble shoot machines; knowledge of how to fix problems
• Follow processes and procedures for all machinery
• Perform weekly preventive maintenance
Additional Functions/Job Duties :
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• High School Diploma required
• 3+ plus years’ experience as a Production Supervisor in a distribution environment
• Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
• Intermediate computer skills required; MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Bilingual a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Req ID: PRODU02679