Victory Packaging Warehouse Supervisor I in St Charles, Missouri
Plans, organizes, and monitors the receiving, storage, and distribution of all product received either from suppliers or production shop to effectively and efficiently meet internal and external customer requirements.
· Responsible for all phases of employment including interviewing, selecting, training, monitoring, disciplining and terminating warehouse staff.
· Closely monitor the compliance with all safety policies and operation of equipment.
· Research, recommend and implement appropriate equipment to ensure safe transport and storage of all products.
· Maintain quality process and measures to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
· Oversee the completion of all required paperwork and data entry by warehouse team.
· Coordinate scheduling and routes with drivers.
· Fulfill customer orders as needed, including all material handling.
· Work closely with accounting to resolve problems with invoices and billing.
· Ensure materials are stored properly to conserve space and comply with safety procedures.
· Oversees the rotation of inventories within the warehouse.
· Monitor and measure warehouse performance and quality metrics.
· Provide reporting to management as required.
· Conduct routine maintenance on all material handling equipment.
· Adjust staffing levels to meet peak customer demand.
· Keep warehouse accessible and safe for sales and administrative staff.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
· Operate Forklift as needed
· Attend and participate in Victory leadership meetings, as required.
· Fulfill customer orders as needed, including all material handling
· Other duties as assigned
2ND SHIFT - 4PM TO 12AM
· Two or more year(s) experience as Warehouse Supervisor
· General fluency in English required, verbal and written
· Basic computer literacy required, prefer knowledge of MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Req ID: WAREH02169