Victory Packaging Line Leader 2nd Shift in Winston Salem, North Carolina
This position is located in Winston Salem, NC
This is a 2nd shift position Monday - Friday 3pm - 11pm. The starting rate is $16.00
The Assembly Line Leader position is responsible for overseeing a production line within an Assembly and Contract Packaging plant, ensuring maximum productivity and quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Use the Work Order as a guide to individual job requirements and specifications.
· Set-up line or assist with line set-up as needed, using the line diagram.
· Responsible for inventory control, tracking and reconciliation of customer product and components, assuring that both are correct and properly placed on the line; kept in good supply as needed for the completion of the shift’s production and the start of the next shift, if applicable.
· Assign temporary staffing service employees to individual tasks on the line as outlined in the work order, and train them accordingly.
· Oversee and monitor production flow on the line, trouble shoot problems, make equipment adjustments as needed, recommend and institute line improvements, and direct temporary staff labor issues to Assembly Supervisor.
· Motivate temporary staffing service employees in order to maintain maximum production line efficiency and meet production goals.
· Ensure that the completed finished product meets all specifications outlined in the Work Order and complete hourly quality checks to verify.
· Ensure adherence to Company policies, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and cGMPs (Current Good Manufacturing Practices), job specific instructions, and customer specific instructions.
· Accurately maintain all production paperwork, including recording and reconciling temporary staff labor hours, and enter production data into the computer system.
· Maintain line cleanliness through good housekeeping practices.
· Responsible for the safety on the line and for adhering to all safety rules and programs, and for attending all required safety training.
· Communicate with other departments, such as warehouse, maintenance and quality assurance as appropriate and necessary, and keep Team Leader apprised of issues related to the line.
· Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
· Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Overtime is required.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
This position requires good communication and proficient math skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)