Victory Packaging Production Worker in Zelienople, Pennsylvania
The Production Worker's at Victory Packaging located at 108 Tomlinson Dr. Suite 100 Zelienople, PA 16063 are responsible for all phases of assembling material for customer orders, receiving new and returned product, and maintaining safety and quality.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One or more year (s) experience as warehouse clerk preferred
• General fluency in English required, verbal and written
• Basic computer literacy preferred but not required
Essential Functions / Job Duties:
• Operate equipment and machinery
• Perform all jobs within the crew, e.g. operator, feeder, stacker
• Remove and position printing plates and/or cutting dyes
• Set up slot heads as well as attachments, e.g. pull bands and dye boards
• Train crew members as to duties assigned to them
• Input data into computer for job cost performance
• Trouble shoot machines; knowledge of how to fix problems
• Contact maintenance technician when necessary
• Follow processes and procedures for all machinery
• Perform weekly preventive maintenance
• Other duties as assigned
• Perform job duties in severe weather conditions; heat, cold, rain, etc.
• Walk for distances of 100 yards repeatedly and without assistance
• Lift 50 pounds repeatedly and without assistance or equipment
• Utilize all material handling equipment without assistance.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is usually quiet to moderate
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Req ID: PRODU002845